$10k for 10 years for the Kids
Its no secret that Nicaragua has been hit hard by the protests against the government and the 1 industry that was going well, tourism, has been reduced by over 75%. Couple that with it already being the 2nd poorest country in the Western Hemisphere and out here where we are, 50% are living in extreme poverty, which equates to trying to live on less than $2 A DAY!!!! Add in the disabled children out here don’t have any school or therapy services, except our Centro de Habilidades Equipo Jake (Team Jake Ability Center) that just opened 2 months ago. So, you can see just how challenging the situation is down here for these kids to try and make it. We REALLY need therapy equipment and supplies with the growing numbers of kids coming to our Center.
One of our volunteers, Morrie, has decided to take on a challenge that we hope YOU can help us with! Morrie, who is owner of Surf Popoyo Lessons, has been growing his dreadlocks for 10 years. We have a goal. It is to raise $10,000 before we cut his hair off!!!! Every cent raised will go to the students of Centro Habilidades Equipo Jake. We could really use your help to get us to our goal! We hope during these extremely challenging times down here for Nicaraguans, that you can support us this holiday season! Every bit helps!
To donate, please click here http://1man1mission.org/donate/
Here are some options if you would like to help us!
- $5,000 donation you will get a One (1) week stay at a beachfront 3 bedroom house w/ pool in Playa Guasacate. Includes a private chef, 3 private surf lessons @ Surf Popoyo Lessons! Plus Morrie & Bonner will be at the airport to pick you up! 😊
- $1,000 donation you will get a One (1) week stay in a 1 bedroom casita in Playa Guasacate. 2 group lessons @ Surf Popoyo Lessons
- $500 donation you will get a One (1) weekend stay in a 1 bedroom casita in Playa Guasacate. 1 Group lesson @ Surf Popoyo Lessons
- $250 donation you will get you a signed copy of NY Times Best Selling Book by Bonner & OM Foundation t-shirt of your choice
- Also have $100, $50, $25, $10 donation options too
Any amount is greatly appreciated and 100% of all funds raised will be going to the kids and Center’s needs in Nicaragua!
Thanks for helping make this holiday season the best ever for these amazing kids!
*OM Foundation (OMF) is a 501c3 Non-profit and you will receive an email when donating with all tax information for your records.